Lack of sanitary pad usage has become a public health issue for women in India. Only 12% of menstruating women in India use sanitary pads when on their period . The other 88 percent of women resort to stuffing their undergarments with various unhygienic objects such as unsanitized cloth, ashes, husk sand, and others ….
Your doctor hands you the prescribed medicine. You choke the red liquid down and hope that it will help you. Extensive evidence backs the medicine, and it is documented to treat your symptoms. He tells you the name: Dragon’s Blood. He instructs you to drink it three times a day, and your symptoms should disappear….